Product launch details
First things first: REALToDo CRM should be available for purchase in late January. There have been some hiccups along the way, but we're confident that we can give you this product within the month. If you're interested in using REALToDo CRM, please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Expect a launch date announcement within the next couple weeks!
Email reminders, email tracking, data export, and projects aggregation
Phew, that's a lot of new features. But you may have noticed that we're now focusing on organizing your data and presenting it in a useful way over creating entirely new functions. This is an intentional design choice. We want to keep REALToDo CRM lightweight, simple, and affordable and that means avoiding the trap that so many CRMs fall into - TRYING TO DO TOO MUCH.
Real estate is a busy, fast-paced business and it's all too easy to let clients (and potential clients!) slip through the cracks. REALToDo CRM now reminds you to keep in touch with your contacts. We have set up our product with both default and custom reminders that display on your dashboard.
By popular demand, we have added in the ability to export your data in formatted tables. This feature makes it simple for you to export portions of your data for specific uses - names and addresses from your client database, for instance, could be shared with a separate application or vendor.
We've also set up an email tracking feature. You can create a timestamped record of each email, then send that email with your email provider of choice. This way, you can keep the email provider you love while still tying that information into REALToDo CRM.
Projects aggregation allows you to assign overarching projects to your clients, to-dos, events, and locations. All REALToDo features grouped under the same project can be viewed in a single, tidy report.
Web application updates
- Map style has been changed significantly, adding in street and region names.
- Maps should now respond and load much faster than before.
- You can now group map markers into overarching projects.
Clients, contacts, and leads
- You can now associate up to three properties with a given contact.
- On web app: Access these properties by scrolling to the bottom of that contact's information and clicking the "Show" button in the Properties section.
- You can now define a client's age, occupation, and acquisition source (e.g., Facebook Ad, networking event, or a specific marketing campaign).
- You can now set a reminder to contact a client; on the date that you define, you will receive a reminder from REALToDo CRM to contact that client. Use this for special dates (birthdays, anniversaries of purchase, holidays) and to remind yourself to touch base with clients.
- On creation of a client, you can choose to place a map marker at that client's current address - this will take you to the REALToDo Map and automatically search for that client's address.
- On creation of a property, you can choose to place a map marker at that property - this will take you to the REALToDo Map and automatically search for that property's address.
- You can now group calendar events into overarching projects.
- You can now choose to send an email on creation of a to-do
- Checking this option will pull up your email provider of choice, pre-populating the body with the text of your to-do.
Mobile application updates
Mobile app functions are being aligned with those in the web app. Functionality should be the same, so we won't include any updates here. However, we've included some snapshots below so you can see more of the mobile app.
That's it! We're getting great feedback from the community on our product and we're looking forward to taking it live in the near future. If you're a real estate agent searching for a new CRM, please feel free to get in touch with us with your questions and comments by emailing email@example.com.
Article by REALToDo Real Estate CRM, a simple CRM for real estate agents. Did you find this article useful, flawed, or downright offensive? Let us know in the comments! If you enjoyed the article and want to see more, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Please note that realtodo.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We're enrolled in this program largely to comply with copyright laws, but this does mean that we earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Look here to see more details on the Amazon Associates Program and why we're enrolled.