On track for January 2018 deployment with many changes on the way
It's been a while since our last product update! We've been keeping pretty busy taking feedback from our beta testers and implementing them as quickly and effectively as possible.
In the last couple months, we've also built the "REALToDo Mobile" Android application from the ground up! We have strived to make the mobile and web application aesthetics as similar as possible, to give real estate agents a seamless experience. In the screenshots below, you'll notice that the maps in the mobile and web application look very similar, as do the calendars. Even more importantly, you'll notice that the information between the mobile and web app are identical - in fact, when you make a change in the mobile app, the change will simultaneously occur in the web app.
While the web and mobile application are both still in beta, we are on track for a launch of the full product in January 2018. Take a look below to see what we've been working on and tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- Big cosmetic changes - almost all application events have been moved to the new sidebar feature. This aggregates all buttons on one side of the screen for a better user experience.
- Users can expand or collapse the sidebar to widen their dashboard view.
- Tutorials can now be found by pressing the "Help" button on any of the four REALToDo modules.
- REALToDo Mobile for Android now has all the same capabilities as the web application.
- See a few images of REALToDo Mobile below (with more images and details at the bottom of this post).
Web application development
- Map now fills the user's browser window by default. This gives the user a much wider field of vision on all devices.
- Map marker filters can now be hidden/revealed whenever the user wants.
- Map marker list and address list can now be hidden/revealed whenever the user wants.
Contacts, clients, and leads
- Advanced search is now superimposed over the other content on the page.
- On scroll, the contact details will now stay fixed in position.
- Calendar size has been increased substantially for easier use.
- On scroll, the event description will now stay fixed in position.
- In double list view, moved the task description to the right of the completed and uncompleted lists.
- On scroll, the task description will now stay fixed in position.
Mobile application development
Currently, the mobile application has all of the same capabilities as the web application. With REALToDo Mobile, real estate agents can create to-do items, schedule events, manage their clients, and mark their important locations on the go - all in the same, familiar REALToDo environment. There's still a bit of work left to do on the mobile app before it's production ready, but we've included a number of pictures below so you can get an idea of what we're working on.
Contacts, clients, and leads
In summary, we've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes to make sure that we're able to deploy near the beginning of 2018. Throughout the mobile and web app development, we've been striving to stay true to our core mission: give real estate agents a simple, easy-to-use application that operates the same whether you're on a phone, tablet, or desktop. In the future, product updates will be released on a monthly basis. See you in January and please let us know your thoughts!
Article by REALToDo Real Estate CRM, a simple CRM for real estate agents. Did you find this article useful, flawed, or downright offensive? Let us know in the comments! If you enjoyed the article and want to see more, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Please note that realtodo.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We're enrolled in this program largely to comply with copyright laws, but this does mean that we earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Look here to see more details on the Amazon Associates Program and why we're enrolled.