User-defined, custom settings enabled
Users can now change the default color categories. This way, users can still sort by color and change item colors, but can describe the categories with their own user-defined labels.
- Define your own custom settings!
- To define custom settings, go to your Dashboard, then click on "Account Settings"
- Click on "Enable Custom Settings"
- Define your custom settings, then click "Save Changes"
- Once back on the "Account Settings" page, you may need to refresh to see your changes
- Now, when you navigate to your calendar, map, or clients module, your checkbox options will use your user-defined label.
- Your color bar options for the calendar and clients modules will also use your user-defined settings instead of the default settings.
Article by REALToDo Real Estate CRM, a simple CRM for real estate agents. Did you find this article useful, flawed, or downright offensive? Let us know in the comments! If you enjoyed the article and want to see more, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Please note that realtodo.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We're enrolled in this program largely to comply with copyright laws, but this does mean that we earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Look here to see more details on the Amazon Associates Program and why we're enrolled.