Great feedback from our small group of beta testers
If you're interested in helping out with the closed beta testing period for REALToDo CRM, please let us know by contacting email@example.com. Always great to get more input from real estate professionals!
- Per user request, added back buttons to the top of all editing windows.
- "Refresh List" buttons are now briefly disabled after clicking.
- Item deletion now confirmed after "Remove" button is clicked. This helps prevent accidental deletions.
- Fixed small bug where some users did not see their user nickname (e.g., Clark) appear in the top right corner of their dashboard.
REALToDo mapping module
- Fixed an error on Internet Explorer and Firefox that caused non-features (everything other than roads, parks, rivers, etc.) to display in black.
- Changed the way the REALToDo API handles map requests - this should increase map loading times slightly.
REALToDo client management module
- Fixed an error on Internet Explorer that caused the client list to display incorrectly.
REALToDo schedule/calendar module
- Added feature to view daily schedule as a list. You can access this by clicking the "list" button in the top left hand corner of the calendar.
- Removed "day" view from calendar, since the list view better addresses user needs.
Article by REALToDo Real Estate CRM, a simple CRM for real estate agents. Did you find this article useful, flawed, or downright offensive? Let us know in the comments! If you enjoyed the article and want to see more, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Please note that realtodo.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We're enrolled in this program largely to comply with copyright laws, but this does mean that we earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Look here to see more details on the Amazon Associates Program and why we're enrolled.