Who are your leads and where are you succeeding?
REALToDo real estate CRM asks you for a good deal of information on your clients, contacts, and leads. How did you meet them? When was their closing date? What did they want to spend - and what did they end up spending?
We use this information to analyze client behavior and give you helpful, actionable data. The REALToDo analysis module shows you the following:
- Your clients, broken down by user-defined categories
- Your clients, broken down by acquisition source (how you met them)
- Your schedule, broken down by how much time you're dedicating to user-defined categories
- Your map markers, broken down by user-defined categories
- Your to-dos, broken down by completion
We're always looking for new ways to process your REALToDo data and give you useful insights into customer behavior. Here are a few other analytics we're working on:
- Geographic locations that clients are coming from
- Lead sources that are resulting in sales
- Average time from client creation to closing date
- Average home prices
- Average difference between asking price and closing price
- Average difference between client budget and closing price
If you're a real estate agent using REALToDo CRM and you've got an idea for analytics you'd like to see in our product, get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com. We want to give you valuable insights - so don't hesitate to reach out!