REALToDo Real Estate CRM Available on web, iOS, and Android
Check out the full REALToDo CRM launch announcement.
General updates to REALToDO
- Login experience on mobile (Android and iOS) improved
- Help dialogs (tutorials) for mobile app updated
- Map marker list is now sorted alphabetically
- Bug fix on calendar module. In some fringe cases, error messages were flashing on screen when they should not have.
- On web application, swapped doughnut chart and percentage breakdown locations in analytics module
- On web application, percentage breakdown for analytics module is now displayed in table form
- If you don't want to receive reminders for a given client, you can now choose to remove automated reminders by assigning them a category of "Gray (No Reminder)".
Client, contact, and lead analytics
In 2018, we want to focus on providing useful analytics for our customers. In this update, we added an "Acquisition Source" breakdown to your REALToDo analytics to help you visualize your lead generation efforts.
Article by REALToDo Real Estate CRM, a simple CRM for real estate agents. Did you find this article useful, flawed, or downright offensive? Let us know in the comments! If you enjoyed the article and want to see more, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Please note that realtodo.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We're enrolled in this program largely to comply with copyright laws, but this does mean that we earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Look here to see more details on the Amazon Associates Program and why we're enrolled.