Usage statistics and visualization
REALToDo CRM now has usage statistics available! These numbers explain how your clients categories are split up, what you spend your time doing, and more! You can see these statistics by visiting your dashboard and clicking on the "Usage Statistics" button. More details below!
- Added the "Usage Statistics" button to dashboard
- Clicking on the usage statistics button will display your own personalized breakdown of activities, clients, and map markers.
- New statistics will be added as the application progresses!
- Calendar now has a toggle button that will collapse the event description, if so desired.
- Calendar event description now correctly renders Markdown.
Article by REALToDo Real Estate CRM, a simple CRM for real estate agents. Did you find this article useful, flawed, or downright offensive? Let us know in the comments! If you enjoyed the article and want to see more, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Please note that realtodo.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. We're enrolled in this program largely to comply with copyright laws, but this does mean that we earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Look here to see more details on the Amazon Associates Program and why we're enrolled.